Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Mandates and Malomars

Ok, I lied, no malomars after all. But I promise, it's not m fault. The mouse in my hair made me do it. Yes, that's right. I control not my actions or verbalizations or thought processes. A mouse lives in my hair. His role has expanded recently from personal media conglomerate (not possible, but nice word combination) to personality consultant. At least someone cares about me right?

I have a point. You really shouldn't take anything I say seriously. This is more of a safe outlet for all (ok, most) of my negativity and sarcasm that would otherwise get me sent straight to Hell. Because sarcasm is a sin. So I'm told. Personally I have no recollection of "thou shalt not sarcase" in either the old or new testaments, so further information on this point would be greatly appreciated.

Really, all I'm going for is "entertain." It's really not worth being "enraged" about the nasty things that I say. I may or may not mean them and this is just me practicing my inner bitch. And it's also completely not worth being baffled, mkay? Think water on a duck's back, or a grain of grain and what serious problems they become in the history of the universe. That's about where these posts stand. Get it? No? Not worry. Don't bother.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home