Monday, October 24, 2005

That's Like 10 X 10 X 10

Did anybody notice that on that fun little counter down at the bottom of my screen, there are now 4 digits? Do you know what that means? 4 different place values! Who’d have thunk it?

In honor of this news I’ve decided to stick to what I’m good at. To focus my focus a little better. To trim the crust off the bread and throw it away (I mean, mail it to those poor children in Africa) if you will.

You know what I’m talking about.

Thing is, I can’t do this by myself. More of the best means I need a little more curiosity from my "readership." Look at it this way:

Ok, maybe I’m not cool like some characters who answer letters on-line. I’m not even in the same universe as Strongbad. But this is good for you. It means that you have a much better chance of getting an answer from me than you do from him.

Also, getting questions is the funnest (yes, I have an English degree, and yes, I am allowed to use that word) part of my day. It’s like sending me flowers or candy or a teddy bear only without the romantic attachment, or the spending of your money. This means, that I’m a VERY good deal.

And lastly, that mouse in my hair has adjusted himself to a diet of my randomness brainwaves. He needs you to activate those brainwaves with your ? so that he doesn’t starve to death. You don’t want to kill my best friend, do you?

No, I would never give you a guilt trip. I don’t know what you’re talking about. And if you actually felt guilty after reading that sentence, you need to question your version of reality.

See that? I said question! If you have a question about your version of reality, I’m the perfect person to ask.

So now that my schpiel is over, if you DO have a question for Miss Eliza, today or ever in your whole life, e-mail it to me at selizawalden@yahoo.com or post it in the comments section. In the mean time, I have a cake to bake. It's time for a party.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home