Tuesday, April 19, 2005

And Now A Word From Our Sponsor

Ginny: Honey what’s wrong?

Bob: Oh, I don’t know.

Ginny: You’ve been moping around for days. Is something wrong at work?

Bob: No, I just got that promotion, and now I’ve got the new office and everything, work is nice.

Ginny: Hmmm, maybe your sex life isn’t where it ought to be. [He looks at her] no, it can’t be that. Are you feeling like a slobby pig lately?

Bob: Uh uh. I’ve been getting to the gym regularly. It’s like this six pack is made of granite.

Ginny: And still you’re feeling down in the dumps.

Bob: I know. It’s like my whole life is going exactly the way I planned it, and all I can do is sit back and feel despondent.

Ginny: Sweetheart, I’ve got it!

Bob: Really? What’s wrong with me?

Ginny: You’re suffering from Too Much Focus. What you need is a strong dose of But That Wasn’t What I Had In Mind!

ANNOUNCER:
Yes it’s true. That Wasn’t What I Had In Mind might be just what your doctor ordered. Thousands of people each day report symptoms of depression, responsibility, and high maturity levels which can all result from Too Much Focus. We don’t know much about it at this time, but it is gaining acceptance among psychiatric circles. The best thing you can do when suffering from Too Much Focus is to take One But That Wasn’t What I Had In Mind! and call me in the morning.

Ginny: Here, eat this fruit roll up.

Bob: Fruit roll up? But that wasn’t what I had in mind.

Ginny: Exactly. Eat up. [he eats] A Fruit roll up is only a small dose, but give us a little time we’ll have you playing Duck Duck Goose with Boo Radley in no time.

Bob: Gosh, I’m feeling better all ready. Thanks But ThatWasn't What I Had In Mind!

[both turn and smile at the camera like maniacs.]

2 Comments:

At 12:35 PM, Blogger glo said...

The magic cure! Thanks, corporate America for solving yet another problem I didn't know I had...

Very funny. That silly Bob and Ginny.

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger Sarah Eliza said...

may cause dizziness, giddiness, dry mouth, empty stomach, hearing failure, episodes of daring do, pina colada drinking without getting caught in the rain, and/or reckless abandonment of the lesser moral scruples. call your doctor about any erections lasting longer than three hours.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home