Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Dear Miss Eliza: Tag, you're it

Dear Miss Eliza,
Here is a call to arms:

One book that changed your life:
One book that you’ve read more than once:
One book you’d want on a desert island:
One book that made you laugh:
One book that made you cry:
One book that you wish had been written:
One book that you wish had never been written:
One book you’re currently reading:
One book you’ve been meaning to read:
Now tag five people:
- Free! Finally Free!

Dear Freedom Fighter,

One book that changed my life:
A Short History of Nearly Everything by Bill Bryson. In case you were wondering it instilled in me an insatiable curiosity for all things quantum physics which quickly led me to other superbly enjoyable areas of theoretical physics.

One book that you’ve read more than once:
The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand (I've read Atlas Shrugged more times, but I find the message in Fountainhead to be more in line with my own philosophies on life.)

One book you’d want on a desert island:
Summerland by Michael Chabon

One book that made you laugh:
The Day I Swapped My Dad For Two Goldfish by Neil Gaiman

One book that made you cry:
The Watsons Go To Birmingham by Christopher Paul Curtis

One book that you wish had been written:
A Moosehead Lake Childhood. Why are all children's books about Maine about the coast? We inland babies have enchanting stories of our own, thank you very much.

One book that you wish had never been written:
If I said the DaVinci Code, everyone would misconstrue my reasons, so I'm going to go with Angels and Demons by Dan Brown

One book you’re currently reading:
Angela's Ashes by Frank McCourt

One book you’ve been meaning to read:
Guns Germs and Steel: The Fates of Human Societies by Jared Diamond

Now tag five people:
That would be mean. It's not my thing. So why don't we say, if you feel the spirit tugging at your heart to take up this literary call to arms, then by all means, go to it.
- Sarah Eliza

1 Comments:

At 4:18 AM, Blogger Sarah Eliza said...

I'm working on that these days. I have a couplle fun ideas running around my head that might need some exercise.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home